- BA in Foreign Languages from the University of Rome (Italy)
- Master’s degree in Translation from the University of Lille (France)
- Member of the French Translators’ Association (SFT)
- Member of the Italian Translators and Interpreters’ Association (AITI)
- Teaching “Translation Project Management” at the University of Lille (France) – Master course
- DALF C2 certificate in French (highest level of language)
- Certificate of attendance for Copy 42 WEB and Copy 42 ADV—courses on professional copywriting delivered by professional copywriters
- Helping worthy causes: pro-bono translations for Translators4Children and Progetto Melting Pot Europa
- Others Pro-bono translations for Edizioni SUR
What all of this means:
I understand your goals, your message, I know what will and won’t work in Italy and how to create texts that grab your audience’s attention. This insight is what you need to make a real connection with your target market.
You invest time, effort and money in your company’s image.
It’s in safe hands with me.